The rigorous matching of ALDI to influencers brand experience was shared across social media via authentic, quality content created by social influencers with positive sentiment and authenticity at its core.View
To track overall success, we aggregated metrics into a custom live dashboard tracking key business metrics.
- Over 12 months we produced 2,365 assets and 1,267 reviews.
- External research of influencer followers revealed a staggering 72% unprompted recall of the ALDI partnership and 88% prompted recall. This showcases the benefit of partnering with influencers over a long period and multiple exposures to followers.
- The program reached 76% of ALDI’s target audience via 10.3 million organic impressions with a unique reach of over 4 million on Instagram
- Content achieved averages of 96% positive sentiment and 32% of all comments across influencer posts expressed a sentiment of “desire” directly for the ALDI brand.
- Average engagement rates were 3.2% vs industry standards of 2.52% 1
- The #ALDIHaul hashtag has seen a 200% increase in usage as the general public have begun to emulate the behaviour of our influencers.
- @ALDIAustralia Instagram followers tripled in size from 15k to 44.5k in 9 months after the program launched through influencers tagging the brand’s page in all posts.
The effectiveness of this program has set a new standard for ALDI – who of course have now signed onto a further 12-month program with Social Soup!